A student can become a full, participating member of a St. Joan of Arc athletic team once the following requirements are met:
- Student and parent/guardian have attended the Orientation Meeting.
- Student and parent/guardian have read the St. Joan of Arc Athletic Handbook.
- A physician’s certificate of physical fitness to participate issued within a year preceding the current participation.
- Coaching Application.
- Protecting God’s Children – Virtus Program.
- Adults wishing to coach need to read the following Policy & Standards for Working with Minors.
All sports offered at St. Joan of Arc School have different costs required for operation.
St. Joan of Arc School Athletics admits any students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its participatory policies, admissions policies, or athletic programs.