Step 1: Schedule a tour to learn more about Saint Joan of Arc School.
Step 2: Registration for the 2024-2025 School Year will open in January 2024. Please check back for more information.
Step 3: If applying for financial aid, complete the FACTS Grant and Aid Application (Only available for K-8)
Please contact our office at (630) 969-1732 for further questions regarding registration.
Age Requirements for 2024-2025 School Year
- Preschool 3 students must be three years of age on or before September 1, 2024.
- Pre-K 4 students must be four years of age on or before September 1, 2024.
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age on or before September 1, 2024.
- First grade students must be six years of age on or before September 1, 2024.
Order of Acceptance
In the event we need to limit a class due to space, the following is the priority by which we accept registrations.
The order of acceptance will be:
- Siblings of current families
- Children of St Joan of Arc Alumni
- New families belonging to the St Joan of Arc parish
- Children who are transferring from a Catholic school which has closed
- Children of Catholic families who are not members of our parish
- All other families