TOP 10 REASONS to send Your Child to St. Joan of Arc
- Test Scores exceeding the national average in all subjects demonstrates SJA’s affordable excellence
- Environment that is Safe, Loving and Caring
- Daily Faith Formation
- Advantage of Uniforms
- Expectations that hold students to higher standards
- Athletic program beginning in 5th grade
- Support of Catholic Values
- One building, One family from preschool through 8th grade
- Dedicated teachers and administrators
- Your child is viewed as a “whole”, unique and valuable person – not just a number at a desk. St. Joan of Arc seeks not only to help develop your child’s mind but the significant “plus” of religious, moral, and spiritual development as well. As such, teachers are not looking at just one component of the student’s life, but rather the whole person as God created us.
The Saint Joan of Arc staff welcomes all prospective families to come and meet the principal and tour the school.
Please contact us at 630-969-1732 or to make an appointment.