VISIT OUR SCHOOL
Take a Tour
Are you interested in attending St. Joan of Arc for the 2021-2022 school year?
Would you like to tour our school?
Click here to schedule a tour on Saturday, April 24th.
Shadowing is the process of following a student through all or part of a school day to gain insight into what a student experiences within the school setting. This allows the student to experience firsthand what it’s like to be a member of the St.Joan of Arc family! If you were impressed with your tour, we would love for your child to spend the day with a an SJA student. Please contact Jeanne Maday at to schedule a shadow day.
TOP 10 REASONS to send Your Child to St. Joan of Arc
- Test Scores exceeding the national average in all subjects demonstrates SJA’s affordable excellence
- Environment that is safe, loving and caring
- Daily faith formation
- Advantage of uniforms
- Expectations that hold students to higher standards
- Athletic program beginning in 5th grade
- Support of Catholic values
- One building, one family from preschool through 8th grade
- Dedicated teachers and administrators
- Your child is viewed as a “whole”, unique and valuable person – not just a number at a desk. St. Joan of Arc seeks not only to help develop your child’s mind but the significant “plus” of religious, moral, and spiritual development as well.