VISIT OUR SCHOOL
Take a Tour
Are you interested in attending St. Joan of Arc for the 2021-2022 school year?
Would you like to tour our school?
Our teachers will be present on Sunday, January 31st, to answer questions. Please click here to schedule your tour.
Shadowing is the process of following a student through all or part of a school day to gain insight into what a student experiences within the school setting. This allows the student to experience firsthand what it’s like to be a member of the St.Joan of Arc family! If you were impressed with your tour, we would love for your child to spend the day with a an SJA student. Please contact Jeanne Maday at to schedule a shadow day.
TOP 10 REASONS to send Your Child to St. Joan of Arc
- Test Scores exceeding the national average in all subjects demonstrates SJA’s affordable excellence
- Environment that is safe, loving and caring
- Daily faith formation
- Advantage of uniforms
- Expectations that hold students to higher standards
- Athletic program beginning in 5th grade
- Support of Catholic values
- One building, one family from preschool through 8th grade
- Dedicated teachers and administrators
- Your child is viewed as a “whole”, unique and valuable person – not just a number at a desk. St. Joan of Arc seeks not only to help develop your child’s mind but the significant “plus” of religious, moral, and spiritual development as well.