The AppliTrack Online Employment Application System
To apply for a teaching, or an administrative position, please collect the following documents then click the url below.
- A current resume
- Transcripts from all universities from which you have earned degrees (BA, MA, LBS1, Ed.D., Ph.D., etc.) or through which you have fulfilled requirements for graduate or post-graduate hours. Original documents are not necessary. Photocopies will suffice as long as information regarding courses and earned hours is legible.
- Three letters of reference from professionals who can attest to your professionalism, instructional / leadership skills, and work ethic.
- One letter of reference from your pastor or a priest who knows you well and who can attest to your practice of the Catholic faith.
- A copy of the Illinois State Board of Education ECS/ELIS document that indicates your certificate or license types and numbers as well as the dates on which these credentials are due for renewal. This form may be requested and printed here.
- A copy of your ‘Protecting God’s Children’ Certificate of Completion. Please note that completion of this 3-hour course is a condition of employment for all employees of the Diocese of Joliet. If you have not yet taken this (free) training, please do so before you apply for a teaching or administrative position. A list of area offerings and registration information may be accessed here.
By taking time to assemble these application components, you will be able to apply for a position in a timely manner. Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career in the Diocese of Joliet, where “We TEACH More.”
To directly access the Diocese of Joliet AppliTrack system and to view all elementary, intermediate, middle school, high school, substitute and administrative openings, click on the link:
Diocese of Joliet Substitute Teaching Opportunity
If you are seeking part-time work, have a current Illinois Professional Educator License, and wish to serve as a substitute teacher in one or more of the Diocese of Joliet Catholic Elementary Schools, please complete an online AppliTrack application here.
If you do not have a teaching license, but hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education, you may apply online for a Substitute Teaching License through the Illinois State Board of Education ELIS system. For additional information, please contact Karen Udell, Catholic Schools Office -Assistant Superintendent of Leadership & Personnel, via e-mail at: